Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Spectator

I don't know what to do right now. Seriously, I feel something changing inside of me, evolving. Maybe I'm entering my life period where I start becoming something not human, entirely that is. I am already not human, but I can still feel like one. Maybe I'm losing my humanity already, and I'm getting ready for something... big. Anyways, Earlier today, I created a Tumblr account to know how it works... And I don't get it. Seriously, I've got to have someone teach me how to be... normal. Another thing I did was write a new memoir. Yeah, I think I spelt it right. My memoir is about 15 days of my life. You see, I can't write drafts on my phone anymore, because they're taking up space.
I think I'm undergoing my love life thing... again. I don't know why, but I'm attracted to this certain girl. No, it's not the hot chick with the boyfriend I talked about in a previous blog of mine. I used the wrong term to describe that, cause I don't have a crush on her. I have the hots for her as young people today say. But this girl I like, Is just some normal girl. I think, cause she isn't some secret agent sent to protect somebody in the school, or somebody with a dark past. Just somebody normal. But since I'm the kind, collected, thoughtful guy, I think that the person I like likes somebody else. So I try to hook her up to him. And see if they will get a happy ending. I know that I may become sad, but I can also be happy. BEcause the person I like will be happy. And the male may be a friend, or somebody close to me, somebody with a history with me. Like, maybe, one of my pupils, or mentors. Ahh... Life. Really, I do stuff like this just to see a happy ending. After all, I am just a spectator...

No comments:

Post a Comment