Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Why I hate Wednesdays

     Everything has a reason of existence.  Birds exist to pollinate trees, and trees exist to shelter birds.  Sugar exists to make food less salty, and salt exists to lessen the sweetness.  This is totally true of many things, except Wednesday.  Why does it exist? To be a beacon of despair for us, silently screaming the week isn't over yet.  Why is it in such a place? To tell us how weak we are and that we should die instead. Or is it simply just the middle of the week, the one that separates the beginning from the end. The barrier that explains all we don't want to be explained.  Either way, Wednesday is such a pain in the ass.

     Here I am again, complaining about the little things we should be thankful for.  Without Wednesday, we would only have 6 days in a week, makings each week shorter, and each day longer.  Wednesday is a blessing in disguise, giving us despair in the beginning but hope in the end.  It is such an awesome but rather awkward day.  I am so confused about Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment