Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Monday, August 1, 2011

What Is Destiny?

   Wow, the title of my blog seems like something that lovesick geeks or conspiracy theorists will search of.  There's also the chance that it won't be the first thing they find, but some Wikipedia page or some more popular information website.  It might also appear in Yahoo! Answers or Dictionary.com, sometimes even its equivalent, Wiktionary.  But you see, the title of this story I have today is so people can find it more easily (25 reasons why I like pickles is still my favorite and easiest to find) and it has both the romantic and scientific parts that I've always wanted to say in a story.  So why don't I begin it now.
   Destiny.  The very words itself seem like chocolate to my ears, especially if I'm the one saying it, because of the way that it shows how seven letters that are both shallow and deep.  In the Wiktionary, it's means that it is the fixed order of things; an invincible necessity; fate, while in Dictionary.com, it means something that is to happen or has happened to a particular person or thing. Simply enough, the meaning of destiny according to these people is an event meant to happen.  But that doesn't seem right.  You can't exactly know that an event is supposed to happen unless you artificially influence it.  That is the only way for destiny to be true to its words.  So what about coincidences, luck, and karma.  Aren't they part of destiny too?  In fact, being born is part of destiny too.  So, what can we say is the true meaning of destiny?
   Let's look at it in a mathematical way.
                                                   Destiny = Fate.
                                                   Fate = Luck + Karma.
                                                   Karma = Good/Bad.
                                                   Luck = 8.
Therefore,   Destiny = 8 +(Good/Bad)
If you're wondering what this means, it means that if you get a number = 8, then that means that your destiny would be bad.  If it goes above 8 but below 9,  your destiny would be neutral.  And if you got more than 9 points,  you're destiny would be good.  Scientifically, i am saying that your chances of coincidences are a lot, you usually just don't notice them.
   Now, I want to tell of a piece of destiny of mine.  I was doing an analysis of the president's speech, and when I was done, I saw that the number of words that I have written were 666.  Ironic isn't it?  I have another tale of destiny.  Now, this destiny, is about how I met someone who I hadn't seen in a long time.  Her, yes her, name was Althea.  She was my busmate back when I was in grade 5.  Now, most people who have read that part would think that "Oh, a love story" or "Ahh, somebody this guy used to like, and now he's talking about it" or maybe even "That's probably his first crush or something".  Now, THEY'RE ALL WRONG.  She was the girl who bullied me physically.  No, not sexual harrasment, she was punching me.  But it can't really be considered bullying since, well, I am 5'9" and she was, I don't know, a 5' or a 5'2".  And I am fat.  So really, it wasn't that big of a problem.  And here comes the story.  I met her again. At the grocery.  And she was carrying a baby.  I was like "WTF! She has a younger sister already."  And then I remembered it.  The times that she beat me up and it hurt, and the times when I would admire her for her strength.  Somebody who was actually perceived by me as cool.  And as a girl.  She was like the most badass girl I had ever met.  But she had failing grades.  And a bad attitude too.  So she had to move to another school.  But, the piece of destiny I saw there wasn't us meeting, because we didn't talk at all (in fact, I don't think she recognized me) but rather the fact that she has a younger sister means that she is learning all about responsibility.  And I don't mean school responsibility, but life responsibility.  This is how I had seen destiny.
    Anyway, I'm am going to end this now.  The understanding of destiny I have come up with is that is a specially creates turn of events created by you yourself using your luck and karma to influence what is happening around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment