Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger PSP Review redux

Visuals: 2/5
Music: 4.5/5
Gameplay: 4.5/5
Menu Interface: 3/5
Story: 3/5

Basically, it graphics suck, but at least they're good enough.  The music is incredible since you could get along with the beat while fighting with the opponents.  In fact, fighting is smooth.  Using special techniques is easy to pull off but combos are almost non-existent, unless you consider spamming the 3 same moves over and over for an unlimited chain as a combo.  The menu is easy to look at and doesn't strain the eyes, but the problem is that it goes around in circles.  Finally, the story is average.  The whole time repeats itself thing is confusing and how only Rachel remembers stuff.  And then there's V-13.  Anyway, here's a video link from Youtube with the opening. Rights reserveed to Youtube and the uploader.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkR25mWkKdg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment