Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Danger Days, Dangerous Days

Oh god!!! Today's the release of the Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys album of My Chemical Romance. I'm so excited to go out and buy it. Of course, only quite a few people will know. So the record store I'm going to will probably have a copy of it. In other news, I, the Meek Lark, am also waiting for the release of Spawn # 200. I've always liked Spawn. He's so good yet evil, and all throughout, A badass. That's why he's cool. In fact, the only other hero who I think is cool, is Rorschach, from Watchmen. He's got this Detective feel to him. And he's got the BEST mask out of all the other superheroes. I was also added by our teacher to the Impromptu Story telling contest. I don't know whether I should be happy or not, cause I'm not really a good story teller. Sure, I could come up with stories, but they're not that good and I usually never finish them. Another thing I'm thinking of is if I should join the Creative writing contest. It gets me to be exempted from PT#2 in English, but I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment