Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ahh... Life

      Back again in blogger.  Totally forgot about this site.  It's an awesome place like an online diary that I can use.  And no, I'm not afraid of using this diary as a means to express myself. You know why?  CAUSE IT'S FREAKING AWESOME TO READ YOUR OWN LOGS!!!!!! Yeah, seriously.  Though this diary is better staying as a life dairy rather than a game designer's one.  It's so much more easier to handle.
      Anyway, I'm here to talk about the most fascinating question in the world ever asked to me.  How do you know if a girl likes you?  Yeah, that question.  Casey asked me that, so I thought it was interesting.  When I was answering the question, the only thing I could think of is a stare. Or a quick look. Both sexes do that.  A stare or a quick look is like saying that you like that person.  Then last monday, I asked my group mates in TLE.  Specifically the girls. Or Dani and Eriko.  Only Eriko answered but I forgot the answer.  I need to remember it.  I searched for it in the internet.  It makes sense, but I need to know more about it in real life.  What if I ask Dani?  I asked her if she still liked Kevin and she said no.  And she said it's the monthsary.  Monthsary of her ending her cruch for Kevin? Well, That sucks.  I'll definitely ask her.  And create a way for her and Kevin to get together.  After all, I am the 8th Overlord of Existence.  I also read that eye contact is a sign.  But I don't think so.  I can maintain good eye contact with anyone and it doesn't seem to be awkward or anything. hmm... Got to research some more.

      Finally, Quote of the Day.  This one is from me for a good tag-line for the Juniors if we ever use a tarpaulin and it has an awesome quote:
Ice so Cold, It Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment