Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Go Get A Life

Oh God! It took me such a long time before I was able to post again. So much stuff happened to me in the previous days. And they usually involved strange arguments. Damn. One argument was about, of course, the chicken and the egg. Another one was about how far into the future we could see. I was already in the 78th century then. Woah, too far in the future. Then a normal argument about Euthanasia, or mercy killing, on whether it should be allowed or not. It was actually for our Theology class, but still.
Now here's the important part, the Thesis. Last wednesday, our class was separated into 7 groups to discuss about the thesis. We had to make a topic which was related to Engineering and Architecture. Some topics we used were about how people could escape from the fire exit because of how narrow it was. Another one was the effects of the narrowness of the parking lot on the cars and school buses that parked there. It was hard to think of a good topic related to engineering. I thought of the effect of stairs on the students when they go up to the classrooms. There was also the idea of the effects of the brownouts in school to the students focus on studying. Anyway, it was that. I'm thinking of better ideas than that. What could be better ideas?
Seriously, What is up with my 15 Days of My Life memoir? I did not make a 7th and 8th day yet. Good thing I have good memory. Maybe I'll write it it down on the 9th day. Holy! I'm already on the 8th day! And tomorrow's the 9th! Well, how surprising. I just might finish it. Though I still have problems in my own life that I can't fix. Like how I don't know what love is, How the hell on earth I can do ninja moves with my large body, Why I'm such an asshole, And finally, Why I'm writing down blogs that nobody even reads? Seriously, It's just like talking to myself and asking myself these questions. Some people should seriously read my blog. Why? Cause it's boring and exciting at the same time. It's like I'm advertising this.
Now, onto my final words. I'm going to put this on every blog here on out for the ending to be different from the rest. I'll usually put a quote that I made up or a quote that somebody else made and comment on it. So here it is:
"If you backstab, do it in front of the person so he'll know it him you're stabbing"
- The Meek Lark



No comments:

Post a Comment