Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another Ridiculously Long Title for Another Ridiculously Long Week of My Life

     So, notes for today.  Today is the batch cheering competition for my school.  JUNIORS won.  Yup, that's my batch. In fact, I have a picture of our banner:
        
     Hell Yeah!! I've finally added a picture to one of my posts.  Now this blog seems to be actually working.  Funny thing about the cheering competition is that the Seniors only got 3rd place or 2nd Runner up.  The Sophomores totally beat them.  Maybe it's 'cause they had an injury so some of their stunts failed.  But still, my batch won.  I am a Junior.
      Anyway, I did the craziest thing that I could ever think of in the name of love, and the Faction of Kevin.  He gave me a mission to tell his special someone that we need stubs to buy stuff at school on that day(because there was like a carnival theme on that day) and I added a little something and said that it came from him.  I gave 50 pesos worth of stubs.  I would have given a hundred but, well, I am quite selfish.  And now I've thought of something to help them.  I don't care how hard what I'm trying to do this.  I'll find a way to get them together even if both doesn't want it.  I can just sense it in them.  The roles of the King and the Queen.  For the Jack will always win.  That last line made no sense.  Must stop playing too much poker.  Anyway the next plan is on Valentine's Day.  It might actually work this time around.  I'll buy flowers, ask Kevin to make a note, leave it on Dani's chair.  Perfect.  Almost, if I get her chair right.  So I need to plan WAY ahead of time.
     Finally, I have to plan for my next week.  There's homework I'm not doing(OH NOsh!) and projects. So I need to control my computer use and start doing more mind training and late nighters.  Oh boy, how a sad life I live.  On a brighter side,  I learned that my classmate likes using Morrigan in MvC.  So I got to find a way to utilize my Dhalsim combos against her.  YES, it's a HER boys.  My classmate, that is.  Must. Prove. Worth. In. Fighting. Games.  And so here's a picture of Morrigan Aensland, who came from Darkstalkers, and was featured in many fighting games too:




     QOTD: Yup, that is definitely hot - Me holding a metal stick dipped in fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment