Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thesises? Thesi? Theses? Thesaurus!

Dear Blogger,

     What kind of person in his sane mind would start with that kind of opening sentence?

                                                                                                                               Seriously,
                                                                                                                                  Karl

Today, I actually did practically NOTHING AT ALL! Sure, I did the thesis and all but come on, that was really boring.  I also did my homework in Filipino, but still not an achievement.  I feel so empty today, but I sure as hell ain't going out for my SS PT.  I can't commute home from that place.  And my dad won't change my 500 bill, so yeah, sucks.  For me, that is.  To continue.  I was so bored at home because I didn't do anything at all.  This whole thesis thing is getting boring.  But, just now, I know what to do.  I'll make plans for creating an Ark.  Not like Noah's ark.  More like an Eden ark, where it is paradise.  Of course, it would only be sustained if no one could access it.  Oh boy, here we go for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment