Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

10 Reasons on why I'm better than you

10.  I was born this way

9.   You suck

8.   I know Kung Fu, Karate, Kali, Judo, Boxing, and Grappling

7.   I own this blog, you don't (unless you hack it illegally, making you own it, only illegally)

6.   My favorite foods start with a p.  Peanuts, Pickles, Prunes, Pears, Pineapples, and Peas (It's real fact)

5.   You read this blog

4.   I make this blog

3.   My little brother actually listens to me and does what I tell him to do, however crazy it is

2.   Either you're a Joseph, a George, a Bob, a Walter, or a Mark

1.  You're not me

No comments:

Post a Comment