Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday...My Life Is An RPG

Current Updates for "My Life is an RPG":
1. My money is currently 366, used to be 411, Lost 45 coins.
2. Gained 40% experience. Only 15(?) more before I level up.
3. Patching to add Skills and HP for the Game. (Patch 0.62)
4. Currently fixing the friendship gauge for guilds.
5. Quests are near their launch. (Patch 0.8)
6. I gotta find a way to earn more Chores EXP
7. Blah
8. Remeber the oath

No comments:

Post a Comment