Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Damn!

Damn! I haven't used this for a long time! I was finally able to do my lip-synching of the song Cryin' which was by Aerosmith. It wasn't awesome enough because turns out, THE LIGHTING WAS TOO DARK!!! So I plan on making another video. With my new songs. Tho ones I made myself. I just hope it's watched by at least 10 people. It would suck if it wasn't. Damn it! Oh well. I'll just try doing more comedy and less seriousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment