Welcome Dude and Dudettes!!!

Welcome to my blog. I am the more commonly known as Karl. What you are reading contains contents of my life and what I think of stuff around me. Most of the stuff in here are stuff people would usually find in a blog but I also try to review games or food if I feel like it. Anyway, just enjoy, and maybe laugh.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bigfoot Watch, Sasqwatch, Sasquatch

Bigfoot Watch, Sasqwatch, Sasquatch

Just saw this on the internet. It looks awesome. I mean, it's a pun of sasquatch and watch so it sounds funny. Click the link and see for yourself.
No, this isn't some form of advertising for Sasqwatches. This is just a blog for me to ponder upon my Cryptozoological research. I mean, sure, it's hard to do original research
But still, it would be awesome if I can do my own original research. Original Research is if I go to the place itself and try to find what I'm finding and not use what other people
did during their time. Doing Original research needs funding, that's why I'm saving up my allowance for a trip to Vietnam for my study of Primitive men. I don't mean Vietnamese
people, I mean those legends of a forest man living in a (duh!) forest.

In other stories, I was finally able to bring my Ipod Touch to school. Yes, It is douchey of me to show it to my friends at the last minute, but still, It's not about the MP3 Player, It's about the earphones. Blue Titan Skullcandy looks awesome, and feels awesome in my ears. I'm gonna go charge it tomorrow so I can bring it to school again since my "Friends" want to borrow it. And then there's the earphones. Still awesome for me! And it has the word "Titan". The titans were awesome before the Titanomachy. They were gigantic Gods who had incredible power over all of nature. I'm still wondering how they got beaten by the Olympians. Better ponder on that later.

Currently donwloading Itunes so I could transfer my music to my Ipod Touch. But it didn't save. Fuuuu! Oh well, just going to download it tomorrow morning when the internet is fast. Maybe it'll take about 30 min - 1 hour. And that's already fast. Anyway, this is my last paragraph since I'm just ranting anyway. And before I forget:

QOTD: Bigfoot is a Sasquatch? No wonder he knows when to show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment